Smoky Online
Reopening On September 20th.
Smoky Online
Reopening On September 20th.
Smoky Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N/A

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Server Down??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowwolf39

Character Server Down?? Empty
PostSubject: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:36 am

Hey guys the server is online but when i try to login it says my ID isnt registered and I know everything is correct, whats up? o.O
Back to top Go down
Freeze

Freeze

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:45 pm

did you register at the site? (http://smokyonline)
Good Luck

Character Server Down?? 33ept3s
Freeze Buster
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf39

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:10 am

yea i did, im SirDiesAlot lol, i tried to go back onto the website and it said that smoky is gonna be down for a week, we upgrading to v75?? o.O or if theres something new i need to download to access the server let me know thx! Smile
Back to top Go down
Freeze

Freeze

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:25 am

ya its going to v75 its not out yet though you gonna w8 the week =] its gonna be nasty lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf39

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:29 am

lol yea for sure man, ive already got maple v75 downloaded, cant wait for it to be back up ^^ im actually playing another server thats v75 but the rates are only x100 and theres no silver slimes so it makes it impossible to get even 1 rb -.- but im just playing it to get a feel for v75 content, i like it but ill love it when its on smokyms Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Freeze

Freeze

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:43 pm

ok btw invite your buddies =]
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf39

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:42 am

lol dont worry i will, ive only got 2 friends so far but one of them has already said they will try it out if its v75, i havnt been on to tell him that it is for sure but ill go on there soon Smile ill get as many as i can Very Happy so the message on the website says that smoky will be down for a week....is that just a rough estimate or will it reopen on monday?
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf39

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:23 pm

oh yea i forgot to ask, since were going to v75 does that mean theres gonna be a char wipe? i hope not lol >.<
Back to top Go down
Freeze

Freeze

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:01 am

idk smoky was working on v75 but he had some problems you just have to see if its v62 or v75 when it reopens =]
Back to top Go down
Fire

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:51 am

Hey guys so is there a specific date when it'll reopen,
and whut else is gonna be added/ how will it be different?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf39

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Well the server went down October 5th, and according to the smokyms website (smokyonline.tk or smokyms.tk) it was said the server was going to be down about a week. So hopefully it will be reopened tomorrow, Monday October 12th, or sometime shortly there after. With regards to what is going to be added I am not quite sure. Smoky is trying to upgrade us to v75 which i am assuming will contain cygnus knights and time temple (only guessing) but it was previously said in the forums that he was having some problems with it so we might not upgrade at all. When the server reopens the game will either be v75 or v62, cant wait to find out =)
Back to top Go down
Fire

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:04 pm

Well i know that much,
cant wait till it till its open though,
Razz
Back to top Go down
Freeze

Freeze

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:03 am

hi =]
Back to top Go down
Fire

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:20 am

hiya freeeeze =D
Back to top Go down
Fire

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:33 am

eyy its been almost 2 weeks;
anyone kno whats up?

or is it just me Character Server Down?? Icon_question
Back to top Go down
Freeze

Freeze

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:22 am

there almost done =] they added some nice stuff so ya..
Back to top Go down
Fire

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:31 am

do you think we will be able to get on this weekend?
Character Server Down?? Icon_biggrin
cant wait to see this outcome
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf39

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:28 am

Nah, its not just you Fire, the server is still down. I have kept in touch with Freeze and the only thing he has heard so far is that it will be up soon. There has been no set date of reopening yet. Chances are they are having more problems than expected and thats why its taking longer. All we can do is hope it will be up soon =/.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf39

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:29 am

lol disregard last post, i didnt realize there was a 2nd page of replies xDD ma bad:P
Back to top Go down
Fire

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:04 am

Lol xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Server Down??   Character Server Down?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Server Down??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smoky Online :: SmokyOnline Discussion-
Jump to: